INTO THE LIGHT
Friday 19th June 6.30 - 9.30pm
Doynton Village Hall, BS30 5SY
Ignite your inner sunlight with an evening of yoga, breath and ceremony. Celebrate mid-summer as a full expression of energy and a time for dreams to be realised.
- explore your Auyervedic constitution and how it will effect you this season
- consider lifestyle choices that best suit your unique constitution for maximum vitality during the coming months
- move through a flowing yoga asana sequence in tribute to the sun
- sink into restorative poses to soak up the warmth of our practice
- enjoy a deliciously nurturing meditative practice of Yoga Nidra to induce full body relaxation and deep rest
Combining the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Auyerveda with contemporary Hatha yoga … we will weave light through our practice to unify mind, body & spirit, honour the seasonal element of fire, nourish the heart and stoke our dreams.